Learn how to be confident, calm and convincing when speaking in public.
Would you like to feel more confident and at ease when speaking to a group? Whether you’re giving a talk at work, facilitating a workshop or want to be heard in meetings, this course will equip you with practical skills to give successful presentations.
By the end of the course, you’ll have tools to help you to:
• Believe in what you have to say
• Organise your ideas so you can express yourself clearly and “think on your feet”
• Respond to questions and communicate easily with your audience
• Centre yourself when speaking to a group
• Project your voice with resonance and power
• Find natural and authoritative ease in your body language
• “Fake it till you make it” (even if you’re feeling a little nervous – they won’t know!)
Bring a yoga mat or thick blanket, a few thin paperback books, a notebook and pen.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".