Storytelling is an effective tool in the workplace, in the community and in family life. Enjoy re-discovering your authentic storyteller’s voice and learn how to use it.
Open up your intuition and imagination and release the storyteller within you, using stress-free exercises and traditional skills that are still effective today.
Bring pen and paper.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
• Craft a story
• Bring ease and confidence to your speaking skills
• Remember and tell a story
• Move an audience through a range of human emotions
• See how Storytelling bridges cultural, linguistic and age-related divides
• Experience how Storytelling engages both teller and listener
• Value Storytelling as our natural and fundamental form of human communication
Linda is an experienced and Storyteller, tutor and thrice-published author with a wealth of knowledge to share, including guidelines from her study with London’s Master Storyteller, Ben Haggerty.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".