Ever wondered what an authentic Hungarian goulash is really like? Come and learn to make one and build a complete Hungarian meal around it.
Hungarian food isn’t just about goulash (which is actually a soup, rather than a stew!). Join a native Hungarian and create an eating experience with a difference.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
• Define what characterises Hungarian hospitality
• Cook and present a real Hungarian meal
• Make an authentic Hungarian goulash
• Make a Hungarian stew and cucumber salad
• Prepare scrumptious Hungarian “befores” and “afters”
All ingredients provided but bring a baking tray, an apron, dish cloth, tea towels and airtight containers to take food home.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".