Designed for those intending to travel or who just want a taste of the language, this course will help you understand and make yourself understood at a basic level in common situations when travelling in Hungary.
An introduction to Hungarian where you’ll learn to pronounce written Hungarian, hold a basic conversation and learn the language you need if you’re travelling to the country.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Pronounce the Hungarian alphabet correctly
• Introduce yourself and hold a basic conversation
• Use numbers with confidence
• Use basic grammar and a range of useful words and expressions
• Describe aspects of traditional Hungarian culture and customs
Bring pen and paper.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".