Build on the basics from Italiano Rapido! or Italian - Intro 1 and learn to speak more foundation Italian for travel in a fun, supportive environment.
Continue on from the first four-week course (or Italian - Intro 1 or equivalent) and learn to speak more about yourself and your family; asking and answering questions; booking rooms, shows, restaurants and tickets; telling the time; and expand your knowledge of Italian food and culture.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Talk about yourself and your family
• Ask and answer questions more confidently
• Book rooms, tickets and restaurants
• Tell the time in Italian and describe more about travel in Italy
• Speak more confidently when ordering food and drinks
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed Italiano Rapido! or Italian – Introductory 1 or equivalent.