Planning an adventure in Italy? Learn basic Italian language and culture for travelling in a fun, supportive and intensive environment.
Join us for four intensive mornings to learn the basics so that you can greet people, pronounce the language, introduce yourself and others, order food and drinks and much more. This is a fun, lively class to get you speaking and learning more about Italian culture on the way!
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Greet people and introduce yourself and others
• Pronounce Italian correctly
• Get around a town using public transport and following simple directions
• Order food and drinks at cafés and restaurants
• Use numbers and make requests for shopping and buying tickets
• Describe more about Italian culture
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".