Extend your watercolour skills as you examine the works of the masters and recreate their techniques as well as paint from real objects and still lifes. All materials provided.
We’ll refresh and extend our technical knowledge of watercolour materials and spend more time on individual works, where there will be an emphasis on composition, detail and colour.
All materials included in course fee.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Look at examples of works from masters of watercolour and analyse their colour use
- Produce a work based on the analysis of these examples
- Paint from real objects and still lifes
- Improve your skills in perspective
- Paint a larger watercolour over the period of lessons
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have done a Watercolours Basic course or equivalent.