Douglas Adams, in “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”, tells us that the meaning of life is 42 which isn’t very helpful, but life does mean something and this something is unique to you. If you want to find out more about your own meaning of life, and what makes life more satisfying, then this workshop is for you.
Many people are looking for help in finding meaning and purpose in life. This one-day workshop will help you start on your journey towards finding your meaning of life, and purpose and satisfaction in life, through use of a positive group coaching approach. You should come to this workshop with an open mind and a willingness to share some positive aspects of your personal life.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the strengths that give you meaning in life
- Create a statement that captures your ideas around meaning of life
- Apply the ideas of positive psychology to your life
- Begin to formulate a plan of action to enhance your sense of meaning in life
- Develop strategies to enhance motivation and overcome obstacles for plan achievement
Bring pen and paper.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".