For those who have completed an Introductory 4 course or equivalent.
Deepen your understanding of the structure of the Chinese language in this continuing course - please note the focus of the course is on oral communication, not writing Chinese script.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- recognise some essential Chinese words
- express and respond to compliments
- express comparison, estimates and possibility
- ask for and determine discounts
- apply what you have learned to create practical dialogue
For those who have completed the Chinese Mandarin - Introductory 4 course or equivalent.