Learn more English and practise what you already know in a fun, supportive and friendly environment. We’ll focus on building your confidence and skills in interacting with others in English. Meet new people and keep your English going! (ESOL Level 2 – 3)
This short course (3 days a week for two weeks) will get you practising the English language you’ve been learning, so that you don’t forget it during the holidays, but it’s also open to new students. You’ll help to choose the topics and will find out more about life in New Zealand, as well as having the chance to talk with native speakers and learn outside the classroom.
By the end of the course, you’ll:
- Be more confident speaking to people, and asking questions in English
- Know more about NZ culture and customs
- Have increased your vocabulary and improved your grammar
- Have met new people and visited some places of interest in Wellington
- Take away a record of your activities, with stories and photos
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those at level 2 and level 3.