For those with little or no English. [Discounted fee of $95 for NZ citizens and residents - if you're a resident/citizen and the course is full, please contact us!]
By the end of the course, you will:
• Be more confident in speaking English at a simple level
• Understand more of what you hear and read
• Be able to talk about yourself and your family at a basic level
• Be able to talk about what you like and what you don’t like at a basic level
• Be able to know how to go shopping for food and clothes at a basic level
• Be able to tell the time, days of the week and months of the year
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those with little or no English. If you are enrolling with us for the first time, please contact the CEC office (04 385 8919) before you enrol on-line so that we can check the level of your English to make sure that you are in the correct class.
NOTE: This course is subsidised with funding from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and for statistical purposes, some additional information is required as part of the enrolment process. A condition of enrolment on this course is that you will attend every sessions. Proof of NZ residency or citizenship must be provided, if applicable.