For beginners who have no prior knowledge of Spanish.
By the end of the eight-week Introductory 1 course, you'll:
• Have developed some ability to express yourself in basic Spanish
• Have some ability to use correctly the present, past and going to tenses
• Have some understanding of how adjectives, my-mine, and the verb tener are used
• Have practised the difference between ser/estar and have some ability to use them correctly
• Have practised, with some success, the use of numbers and telling the time
• Have begun to develop some basic working Spanish vocabulary
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".