Find out more about this popular web-based accounting package. Basic computer skills essential.
A general introduction to this web-based accounting package which is so popular in the small business sector. Accounting knowledge is not required but basic computer skills are essential. NOTE: Payroll is not covered in this workshop.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to use basic Xero functions to:
- Set up organisation settings
- Set up your own chart of accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Generate invoices in accounts receivable
- Enter bills in accounts payable
You'll become familiar with reporting and integration to be able to:
- Complete a GST return and other reports
- Import and export data
- Use the Tracking Category feature
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Basic computer skills essential.