Keen to have a unique and personal memento of your travels? Find out how with rapid drawing and painting techniques you can create something special.
Compile a unique personal record of your travels and experiences with rapid drawing techniques and unobtrusive materials.
The workshop will cover contour and tonal drawing, basic watercolour techniques and the use of coloured pencils. You can view some of Margaret Elliot's art here.
A list of materials required (approximate cost $60) will be sent out when course numbers are confirmed.
By the end of the workshop, you'll be able to:
• Draw with line using pencil and pen
• Use quick colour sketching techniques, using coloured pencil or pastel
• Use basic observational skills to increase your visual awareness
• Demonstrate watercolour sketching techniques
• Undertake the basic design and layout of a diary to produce an interesting record of your travels
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".