Bring your 4-thread overlocker and find out all you ever wanted to know about it.
Learn how to operate your overlocker with confidence, including threading, using correct tension and basic trouble shooting.
Bring your own 4-thread overlocker and $10 for the starter kit. We recommend an Electrical Compliance Certificate for all privately owned electrical equipment used on courses at Wellington High School.
By the end of the workshop, you'll be able to:
• Demonstrate how to thread up your overlocker
• Describe what needles and threads to use
• Work with tension, stitch length and other options on your machine
• Demonstrate how to use the overlocker for a range of purposes
• Describe how to maintain your overlocker and how to troubleshoot common problems
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Basic sewing skills needed.