Join our experienced ukulele builder from Goldbeard Guitars in an intensive week-long workshop, where you'll produce a concert-sized ukulele. [All materials provided].
Make your own concert-sized ukulele, with step-by-step instruction under Dave's expert guidance.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Read and follow a technical drawing/plan
• Use a range of woodworking tools safely and effectively
• Create and craft components and parts from wood
• Measure and assemble parts to a fine tolerance
• Prepare and apply finishes
• Produce your own concert-sized ukulele
The course is limited to 12 enrolments (with a minimum of eight needed to go ahead). No previous woodworking experience is required.
All materials are provided but bring lunch and a cup for coffee, a pencil, eraser and notepad and a camera if you want to record the process. Please wear clothing and footwear suitable for a workshop environment. Parking is available at the High School.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".