Learn how to market your small business through social media. We'll take you through the technology, tactics and tracking capabilities that make social media marketing a must.
These hands-on sessions will give you a basic understanding of the online tools available to help you connect with your target market.
By the end of the course, you will:
• Have a sound understanding of popular social media channels and helpful online tools and online etiquette (”dos and don’ts”)
• Be aware of how social media (SM) is used by your competition
• Have identified and set up the best SM channels for your customers
• Have developed a communications plan and started to build a campaign schedule and content plan
• Have practised posting messages on your SM channels, conversing and connecting
• Gain an understanding of advertising through SM and analyse the effectiveness of your SM activity
Basic computing skills needed and some understanding of social media recommended but not essential.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Basis computing skills needed and an understanding of social media recommended but not essential.