Twist, forge and fire your own modern chain link bracelet, working with sterling silver. All materials provided.
Discover the fun of making your own modern chain link bracelet and further refine your jewellery making skills, working with sterling silver.
Not for beginners: you must have completed the Jewellery Making - Beginners course or equivalent. All materials included in course fee. Please bring pen and paper and wear clothing and footwear suitable for a workshop environment.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Handcraft your own modern chain link style bracelet
• Accurately measure and form various link and design components
• Further develop your soldering skills
• Forge and texture accurately using specialist jewellers' tools and techniques
• Refine your jewellery making skills and design ability
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed the Jewellery Making - Beginners course or equivalent.