Become more confident and find which styles, proportions and colours suit you best, with a professional stylist.
As well as being fun, fashion should serve you and your body. It should be an expression of your personal style, build your confidence and boost your self-esteem. Have fun discovering your unique fashion personality and learn how to always present the best version of YOU!
Learn about colour, pattern, texture and style in ways that you can immediately use to support your image. We’ll also talk accessories and how to use them to maximise your existing wardrobe.
By the end of the course, you’ll grow in your understanding of the following:
• Finding the clothing styles and proportions that suit you best
• Identifying how colours, patterns and textures can enhance your complexion
• Auditing your wardrobe to identify gaps and remove items that don't suit you
• Selecting accessories to enhance your style and refresh older outfits
• Shopping more efficiently (and less stressfully) for new clothes and accessories
Bring a pen and paper and one or two fashion magazines, scissors, sticky tape, plus a couple of pieces of clothing or accessories that you may like to swap (optional).
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".