Looking for ways to maintain your garden quickly and easily? Join our garden designer and discover tips and tricks to help save you time and money.
Life’s too short to spend too much time in the garden. This half-day workshop will give you a good introduction into ways to go easy on your energy, your pocket and the environment as you look at planting, composting and water conservation options.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
• List three ways to save energy in the garden
• Discuss the where, what and how of planting
• Describe the merits of five different composting methods
• Discuss how to save water and reduce water needs
• Describe four smart gardening systems to keep the garden tidy
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".