A one-day workshop which explores what pressure is and how we can use it to our advantage to enhance our lives and experiences at work, home and play.
Do you ever have so much to do that you don't know where to begin, feel overburdened by others' expectations of you, or are disappointed with the progress you've made on a task? When you're under pressure, it's easy to feel like this.
We can’t avoid pressure: it’s a constant force in in our daily lives. In our fast-paced, ever-changing and demanding world, we’re continually being asked to do more with less, increasing the pressure to deliver.
In manageable doses, pressure can energise and motivate us to perform and achieve. Too much of it, however, can tip the balance the other way. The key is making pressure work for us and not against us and in this workshop, you’ll learn some simple and effective strategies that will help you avoid excessive pressure, stay in control and be more productive, healthier and distress-free.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the warning signs that you’re under too much pressure
- Choose from a toolkit of tools and techniques designed to help you thrive and survive under pressure
- Apply the tools and techniques in your daily life
Who will benefit:
- People who have to perform in high pressure situations
- People who would like to increase their ability to perform at their best under pressure
- People experiencing pressure-induced stress and anxiety
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".