Designed for those intending to travel or who just want a taste of the language, this course will help you understand and make yourself understood at a basic level in common situations when travelling in Vietnam.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Have some confidence in reading and pronouncing Vietnamese correctly
• Use some basic greetings and introductions
• Use public transport
• Buy food and drinks in shops and restaurants and go shopping
• Talk about your health problems and ask for assistance
• Appreciate the attractions of different parts of Vietnam
• Have a better understanding of Vietnamese customs and culture
Bring pen and paper.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".