Whether you’re looking to stage your home for sale, or to style it more to suit your taste, in this one-day workshop you’ll learn how to make the most of “visualisation options” to get the best sale price or to create a happy home for you to enjoy.
Develop your visual awareness of elements in a room and their effects and find out more about the importance of room layout, property layout and room purpose. Your belongings will be considered before the décor is created, using six essentials for any room or space.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
• Analyse a space or room to assess its best or worst features
• Identify the purpose of a space or room, the items needed and their arrangement
• Choose the style and personality of the occupants and evaluate their existing belongings
• Recognise pattern and texture in everyday objects
• Use tone, colour and lighting to create mood
Bring a pen, paper, ruler and some photos on a USB of rooms in your home.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".