Always wanted to know more about permaculture? This introductory workshop will cover the fundamentals and principles and explain how you can apply them to your own life.
Permaculture is not just about organic gardening. Through this half-day session, we’ll show you how it can play a much larger role in your life, and how you can adopt its core design principles and ethics and weave them into your daily operation.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
• Determine what permaculture is
• Identify the philosophies, ethics and design principles of permaculture
• Define what permaculture can look like in an urban/suburban setting
• Recognise ways you can reduce your household’s waste or transform it into resources
• Identify ways you can grow organic food on your property
You're welcome to bring along a rough plan of your property or a Google maps printout, if you have one.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".