Gain insight into the hidden meaning of your dreams and find out how this can help you live your life more in touch with what’s really important to you.
Develop skills to understand your dreams and use them to enhance your waking life. Whilst some dream analysis attaches specific meaning to dream symbols, in this course we’ll explore the unique meaning of each symbol to you. By the end of the course, you’ll have the tools to extract this meaning and to help protect you from being disturbed by your dreams.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to
• Understand the role of dreams in integrating experience while sleeping
• Gain tools for recording and interpreting your dreams
• Share your own dreams, hear dreams and interpretations from literature and other group participants
• Have an understanding of what might enhance or hinder dreaming and dream recall
• Identify links between your dreams and your waking life
• Have tools for managing disturbing dreams
Bring a dream journal/notebook and a pen, as well as a dream you’re happy to share.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
No previous knowledge necessary - all you need is to dream and to recall dreams from any time in your life.