Vegan can be delicious! Join Maria from “In Bloom” and learn how to make and decorate raw desserts from scratch and take them away with you!
Wellington’s “In Bloom” raw cake business celebrates colourful vegan food. Maria, the owner, will demonstrate how to prepare a range of raw vegan desserts - think raw Bounty, snickers, bliss balls and raw cheesecakes! She’ll provide step-by-step detail on all dessert recipes and will also show you how to pack your desserts with flavour and textures to ensure no two desserts taste the same.
All desserts are made with wholefoods, are vegan and are free from refined sugar and gluten.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Describe the key ingredients and equipment used to make raw vegan desserts
• Work with raw vegan chocolate and adapt it for various desserts and cakes
• Make and decorate raw desserts from scratch at home
• Demonstrate the basics of raw baking
• Prepare desserts for serving attractively
All ingredients included in course fee. Please bring an apron, dishcloth, and a couple of tea towels plus containers to take food home.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".