An intensive short course where you’ll learn practical skills to help you to communicate in an assertive healthy manner.
We’ll work both individually and as a group, using this environment to help us grow as we learn.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise origins and development of beliefs about yourself
- Use strategies to enable you to speak up for yourself
- Recognise your own and others’ anger and deal assertively with angry feelings
- Identify healthy boundaries, and practise applying them in relationships.
- Interact more effectively in your personal and work relationships
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".