For those who have completed the Introductory 4 course, who wish to extend their skills further.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss a variety of topics related to the French culture
- Talk about French-speaking countries
- Compare the eating habits in France and New Zealand
- Use correctly the grammar structures previously learned as well as new ones: the pronouns “y” and “en”, the simple future tense, the direct object pronouns
- Become familiar with the present conditional
- Communicate confidently and use correct pronunciation
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed the French - Introductory 4 or equivalent.