Designed for those intending to travel, or who just want a taste of the language, this beginners' Hindi course will help you understand others and make yourself understood at a basic level.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Have some knowledge of Hindu culture and customs
• Ask and respond to simple questions in Hindi including transportation, directions and destinations, time and date, finding out about accommodation
• Shop for essentials
• Recognise key signs and notices
• Recognise some basic Hindi vocabularies and sentences
• Participate in a basic Hindi conversation
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".