For those who have completed Japanese - Introductory 1 recently or have equivalent knowledge.
For those who have done Introductory 1 (16 hours) or have equivalent knowledge (e.g. who may have picked up some basic survival language through travel).
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Talk about what you eat and your likes and dislikes
- Talk about your hobbies and sports
- Talk about your daily, weekly and monthly routines
- Tell what you recently did (past tense) and what you will do (future tense)
- Describe where people and things are
- Give a short presentation about yourself, likes and dislikes and daily/weekly routines
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 1 course, or equivalent.