Got questions about grammar and why the English language is as it is? Get answers from our experienced tutor. [ESOL Level 4+]
[Discounted fee of $35 for NZ citizens and residents - if you're a resident/citizen and the course is full, please contact us!]
Bring all your questions and problems about grammar to our grammar clinic and get help and explanations from our experienced tutor. For those at level 4 (Upper Intermediate/Advanced).
By the end of the course, you'll:
• Notice more how grammatical forms are used in texts
• Have answers to some of the questions you always wanted to ask about grammar
• Have increased awareness of, and control over, your written and spoken language
• Be able to use a range of past tenses more appropriately
• Be able to use prepositions and conjunctions to link ideas more correctly
• Be able to use -ed and -ing forms not as verbs but to link ideas more appropriately
NOTE: if the course is full, but you are a NZ citizen or resident, please add your name to the waiting list and also contact us on 04 385 8919 or email@example.com
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those at level 4 (Upper Intermediate/Advanced). If you are enrolling with us for the first time, please contact the CEC office (04 385 8919) before you enrol on-line so that we can check the level of your English to make sure that you are in the correct class.
NOTE: This course is subsidised with funding from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and for statistical purposes, some additional information is required as part of the enrolment process. A condition of enrolment on this course is that you will attend all sessions. You must also provide evidence of NZ citizenship or residency, if applicable.