Capture your inner creativity through the photographic medium, challenge your vision and take picture-making to a higher level.
During this course, you'll acquire a range of ideas and tools to explore a higher level of creative picture making. You'll shoot work for critiquing and exploring throughout the course and will be stimulated in terms of creativity and how you can make your images unique.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to (or will have):
• Identified tools for defining the creative process to facilitate creative photographic exploration
• Build creative environments and recognise obstacles to creativity
• Gain tools to identify that unique work comes from taking a stance in your work
• Identify techniques for looking ‘outside the square’ and seeing the world differently
• Explored the mixing of visual and non-visual mediums to stretch your ideas
• Brainstormed presentation ideas for your creative concept piece
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
You must have completed the Photography - Next Step course or equivalent.