For those who have completed Spanish - Introductory 2 recently or have equivalent knowledge.
For those who have done Spanish Introductory 2 or equivalent, this level assumes confidence in using basic spoken language, e.g. greetings, directions, use of numbers, shopping, ordering food and drink and talking about the weather.
By the end of the Introductory 3 course, you'll:
• Have an improved ability to use correctly the material from previous courses
• Have an improved ability to express yourself in basic Spanish
• Have practised how the simple past and imperfect tenses are formed
• Have some understanding of the differences between the simple past and imperfect tenses
• Be able, successfully at times, to use the simple past and imperfect tenses
• Have some ability to have conversations about things that happened in the past
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 2 course, or equivalent.