For those who have completed te reo Māori - Introductory 2 recently or have equivalent knowledge. [Discounted fee of $85 for NZ citizens and residents - proof required].
Continue to develop your speaking and listening skills in te reo Māori.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Practise and discuss the Māori values of whanaungatanga (relationships) and mana reo (oral language) in the home and work environments
- Ask and answer questions about your family, home, likes and dislikes
- Have some ability to use Te Reo in everyday conversations about things that happen in everyday life
- Introduce a person or object and clearly describe its basic physical or emotional features
- Describe in detail where objects or people are situated in the classroom, the home, and the workplace
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed a te reo Māori - Introductory 2 course or equivalent.
NOTE: This course is subsidised with funding from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and for statistical purposes, some additional information is required as part of the enrolment process.
A condition of enrolment on this course is that you will attend at least 80% of the sessions. The first time you enrol, you'll need to provide your National Student Number (NSN) or, if you don't have one, email a copy of your passport or birth certificate as proof of your NZ citizenship or residency to email@example.com.