Planning a trip? Unhappy with the photographs from the last one? Get the skills to turn disappointing holiday snaps into stunning travel photographs. Includes a Saturday field trip.
We'll combine practical skills with artistic use of light to develop your travel photography for that next trip.
NOTE: not for beginners - you should be competent using your camera in manual exposure mode and be familiar with basic principles of photography. Includes a Saturday field trip, check individual courses for details.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Critically examine travel photographs
- Explore techniques for better landscape travel photographs
- Explore techniques for better portrait travel photographs
- Use light creatively to enhance your images
- Be better photographically prepared and more confident for your next trip
Bring your camera to the first session.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed a beginners' course or equivalent - you should be competent using your camera in manual exposure mode and be familiar with basic principles of photography.