Learn how the body physically responds to anxiety and stress, why we end up with symptoms of depression, panic and anxiety and sleep disorders and how to reduce or eliminate these from our lives. Find out more about the influence of nutrition and management techniques and discover how symptoms can often be reduced.
By the end of the workshop, you'll be able to:
• Describe the body’s physiological responses to anxiety and stress
• Recognise the symptoms of a variety of triggers
• Assess the influence of life style
• Create a personal management strategy
• Describe more about the real causes of stress, anxiety and depression
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".