You'll gain a basic understanding of the online tools available to help you connect with your target market.
By the end of the class, you will:
• Have a sound understanding of popular social media channels and helpful online tools and online etiquette (”dos and don’ts”)
• Be aware of how social media (SM) is used by your competition
• Have identified the best SM channels for your business
• Have considered how to develop a communications plan and start to build a campaign schedule and content plan
• Have thought about posting messages on your SM channels, conversing and connecting
• Gain an understanding of advertising through SM and analyse the effectiveness of your SM activity
Basic knowledge of computers needed and some understanding of social media recommended but not essential. Bring a laptop if you have one (useful but not required).
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Basic computer knowledge needed and an understanding of social media recommended but not essential.