Aromatherapy helps to restore lost balance to mind, body and soul. In this practical “make and take” session, we’ll experience inhaling some of the luxury essential oils and discuss their healing powers. We’ll look at whether oils are edible and discuss whether you should ingest them or not. Everyone will choose from recipes/formulas to make rollerballs and spritzes and inhalers of their choice.
You’ll also learn about Thieves Oil and watch it being made for a household cleaner. Everyone will be able to try hydrosol sprays and you’ll take away several different aromatherapy products to enjoy.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
• Describe at least one of the more expensive essential oils and explain what it is used for
• Recognise the healing power of pure essential oils
• Watch Thieves Oil being made, recalling how it originated
• State whether or not you generally ought to ingest essential oils
• Make some aromatherapy products to take away
Everything provided as part of fee.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".