This course focuses on the little details, bringing a new perspective to drawing and helping beginners realise that they had this skill all along! Aimed at those who do not consider themselves artists – come and get motivated and discover a new world of drawing.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply drawing techniques to reproduce a digital image or photo
- Apply practice methods to help improve your skill in your own time
- Express ideas creatively and visually
- Improve awareness of the effects of light and shadow
- Develop a new perspective of seeing objects, animals, and people
- Recognise the fine details in art and the world around you
- Enrich your life and those around you with your newfound skill
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".