Excel includes several functions that allow it to streamline your work and perform repetitive tasks with ease and routine. This provides you with more time to get on and perform other tasks that ensure your work is more meaningful and satisfying. Through the use of real-life examples you will gain skills necessary to apply these automation strategies to your work.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the developer environment in Excel
- Create strong, robust macros for use in Excel
- Perform automated tasks directly from Excel
- Improve your ability to identify, isolate and correct macro programming errors and faults
- Enable you to share your macros with others
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Aimed at those with an intermediate knowledge of Excel, specifically confidence around excel formulas.