Are you looking to step up into leadership and manage your own creative team? This one-day session will help position you to take the next step in your career.
It will cover five key areas
- Know Yourself
- Develop Yourself
- Know Your People
- Develop your People
These key modules cover key aspects of leading and developing creative practitioners – and consistently delivering great creative work.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Confidently share your own creative journey and talk about your key skills and passions
- Plan for building new creative skills in yourself and in others
- Understand key leadership traits and how they show up in creative teams
- Chart a course for your own development, including exploring opportunities to develop new leadership skills
- Understand the soft skills that will make you an effective leader
- Build your own toolkit of resources to manage a team
- Learn how to navigate challenges, seize opportunities and harness the skills, talent and passions of your people to consistently deliver great creative work!
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".