Move beyond the beginner level by learning and practising pieces in a flexible way with a choice of music.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Sight-read beginner to intermediate music, including basic notated chords and symbols
• Develop hand coordination and dependency
• Identify a variety of written dynamics, articulations and signs
• Understand and identify how key signatures are constructed
• Perform a piece to the group with some confidence
Limited to eight participants - keyboards provided.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed the Beginners' course or equivalent.