By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Use the verbs essere, stare, avere, fare and andare
• Use "modal" verbs: dovere, potere, sapere, volere
• Use the main prepositions (a, di, da, in, su)
• Talk about past activities (perfect and imperfect tenses)
• Talk about your life: the past, the present and your plans
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed the Italian - Introductory 3 course or equivalent.