By the end of the course, you'll:
- Have had an introduction to Arabic as a language and learn some basic things about the culture and customs
- Be able to use basic greetings and say where you are from
- Be able to name places in town and ask and give simple directions
- Be able to understand and use basic numbers
- Be able to tell the time, days of the week, times of the day
- Be able to read basic signs
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don’t have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We’ll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: “What You Need to Know”.