Intermediate levels (16 hours each) will systematically deepen your understanding of the structure and usage of the Spanish language.
By the end of the course, you will:
• Be able, with improved success, to more correctly use the material from the previous courses
• Have an improved ability to speak Spanish and express opinions on contemporary matters
• Be able, with some success, to form the present subjunctive
• Be able, with some success, to identify correctly the first ten situations in which the subjunctive is used
• Have some ability to use the subjunctive correctly in these situations
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 4 course, or equivalent.