For those who have done Spanish Introductory 3, or equivalent.
By the end of the course, you'll:
• Be able, with improved success, to use correctly the material from previous courses
• Have an improved ability to express yourself in everyday Spanish
• Have practised how the "will" and "would" tenses are formed
• Be able, with improved success, to use the "will" and "would" tenses
• Have some ability to have conversations about things that will happen in the future
• Have an improved Spanish vocabulary
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 3 course, or equivalent.