By the end of the course, you'll:
• Feel more confident in any form of harassment or frightening situation
• Have practised using a strong voice as a first response to fear and learned to use your body as a weapon
• Have had fun while feeling safe to share experiences that may have had an impact on your confidence
• Have developed safety strategies for particular aspects of your life and learned ways to talk to others about safety issues
• Have increased your confidence and knowledge of dealing with various forms of attacks
[This is a physical activity that involves an element of risk. While all possible measures are taken to prevent accidents or injury, please note that participation is at your own risk].
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Wear loose clothing and no socks or stockings as there are times when bare feet are required. Please let the tutor know of any previous or current injuries or health concerns that may have an impact on your participation.