Taking the IELTS exam for immigration or study? Get the skills and strategies you need to help you pass. [Level 3+].
[Discounted fee of $95 for NZ citizens and residents - if you're a resident/citizen and the course is full, please contact us!]
Learn all the skills and strategies you need to succeed in the IELTS examination.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Improved tone, fluency and accuracy of speech with relevance to IELTS
- Extended relevant vocabulary through practice of Reading and Writing tasks
- Improved accuracy in academic and general language structure, through step-by-step guidance in essay writing
- Reviewed key grammatical points which are useful for writing
- Become familiar with various types of questions in the reading module and learned strategies to enable success
- Improved listening skills through regular practice and familiarisation with listening tasks
NOTE: if the course is full, but you are a NZ citizen or resident, please add your name to the waiting list and also contact us on 04 385 8919 or email@example.com
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For ESOL students at levels 3 and above (those who can usually understand native speakers and can make themselves understood in unfamiliar situations). If you are enrolling with us for the first time, please contact the CEC office (04 385 8919) first so that we can check the level of your English to make sure that you are in the correct class.
NOTE: This course is subsidised with funding from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and for statistical purposes, some additional information is required as part of the enrolment process. A condition of enrolment on this course is that you will attend all sessions. You must also provide evidence of NZ citizenship or residency, if applicable.