For those who have completed Italian - Introductory 1 recently or have equivalent knowledge.
For those who have done Introductory 1 (16 hours) or have equivalent knowledge (e.g. who may have picked up some basic survival language through travel).
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Use new vocabulary correctly in grammatical structures, including more verbs in the present tense
• Talk about your families at a basic level, using correct articles, articulated prepositions and possessive adjectives
• Order food and drink and understand responses
• Use the verbs essere (to be) and avere (to have) more correctly
• Follow directions and know about places in a town
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed the Introductory 1 course, or equivalent.