For beginners who have no prior knowledge of Japanese.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Introduce yourself and have a simple conversation about family and things around you
- Numbers up to 10,000 and say phone numbers, dates and ask and tell the time
- Ask and understand prices and make requests when shopping
- Ask and give directions to a taxi driver
- Order food at a restaurant and demonstrate Japanese manners and etiquette
- Recognize some hiragana, katakana, kanji and Roma-ji
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".